Our strength in Social and Public Opinion research is founded on over two decades of methodological design, instrument testing and development and the quality of our field staff.
Asisa’s history begins in 1988, when the new agency was hired for its first research study involving the design and application of student tests for the national public school system of the Dominican Republic.
The study was funded by USAid and its results served as the framework for the design of the “National Tests” which are officially applied by the Ministry of Education in both private and public schools today.
Asisa has conducted numerous projects for prestigious institutions such as:
- The World Bank
- Inter American Development Bank
- American Bar Association
- International Social Survey Programme
- Ministry of Education of the Dominican Republic
- Presidency of the Dominican Republic
- Global Foundation for Democracy and Development